Jump to Main Content
- Sontas, Hasan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Animal reproduction science 2017 v.184 pp. 110-119
- German Shepherd; bitches; fetus; models; ovulation; regression analysis; whelping
- ... The aim of this work was to use a linear regression model previously developed in a pilot study to calculate days before parturition (DbP) using inner chorionic cavity (ICC), biparietal diameter (BPD), crown-rump length (CRL), body diameter (BD) and deep portion of telencephalic vesicle (DPTV) in German shepherd dogs (GSD) with known ovulation day and then to test that model in bitches with unknow ...
- Sontas, Hasan, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- blood serum; body condition; cats; cell biology; clinical examination; deslorelin acetate; dogs; estradiol; gonadotropin-releasing hormone; health status; heat; keratinization; males; progesterone; puberty; reproduction; Europe
- ... The purpose of this study was to assess efficacy of deslorelin, a gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist marketed in Europe for the control of male dog reproduction, for the postponement of puberty in queens. Nine prepubertal queens aged 3–9 months were selected for this study; their general and reproductive health was checked through clinical, haematological, vaginal cytology and hormonal ...