Jump to Main Content
- Souček, Martin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of food products marketing 2018 v.24 no.4 pp. 441-455
- consumer attitudes; decision making; flavor; food labeling; gender; interviews; men; organic foods; women
- ... This paper aims to reveal consumer perceptions of organic food with a special emphasis on the labelling of organic products. The objectives were to find out, whether or not a significant difference between men´s and women´s perception existed. Two groups (88 subjects in the experimental group, 59 subjects in the control group) were shown various food labels; with organic product labelling (experim ...
- Souček, Martin, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Food packaging and shelf life 2016 v.10 pp. 34-45
- consumer attitudes; consumers (people); food packaging; interviews; prices; questionnaires; shelf life; spring; sweets; women
- ... The article focuses on how the position of sweets on shelves is perceived by generation Y consumers. The required data were obtained through eye-tracking using the SMI RED 250 device. Additionally, in-depth interviews and short questionnaires were included in the experiment to obtain complementary qualitative data. The research took place during spring 2014 in the Eye Tracking Laboratory at Mendel ...