Jump to Main Content
- Souza, Marcelo Valle de, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2019 v.192 pp. 102-113
- Acanthoscurria; Brachypelma; bioactive compounds; enzyme activity; hyaluronic acid; hyaluronoglucosaminidase; pH; proteins; reversed-phase liquid chromatography; sequence homology; spider venoms
- ... Spider venoms are composed of a complex mixture of bioactive molecules. The structural and functional characterization of these molecules in the venom of the Brazilian spider Acanthoscurria natalensis, has been little explored. The venom was fractionated using reversed-phase liquid chromatography. The fraction with hyaluronidase activity was named AnHyal. The partial sequencing of AnHyal revealed ...
- Souza, Marcelo Valle de, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of industrial microbiology & biotechnology 2010 v.37 no.10 pp. 1041-1051
- Aspergillus awamori; biomass; carbon; cellulases; chromatography; cysteine; enzymatic hydrolysis; feeds; fractionation; oats; pH; papermaking; thermal stability; ultrafiltration; wheat bran; xylan; xylanases; xylooligosaccharides
- ... This study presents data on the production, purification, and properties of a thermostable β-xylanase produced by an Aspergillus awamori 2B.361 U2/1 submerged culture using wheat bran as carbon source. Fractionation of the culture filtrate by membrane ultrafiltration followed by Sephacryl S-200 and Q-Sepharose chromatography allowed for the isolation of a homogeneous xylanase (PXII-1), which was 3 ...