Jump to Main Content
- Sperlich, Julia, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Enzyme and microbial technology 2019 v.120 pp. 69-76
- Larrea tridentata; Leuconostoc pseudomesenteroides; Weissella; alternansucrase; antioxidant activity; biotransformation; breast neoplasms; cell movement; glucosides; glucosylation; half life; hydrolysis; kinetics; lignans; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; medicinal properties; metastasis; neoplasm cells; nordihydroguaiaretic acid; water solubility
- ... Nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA) is the major lignan of the creosote bush Larrea tridentata known for its antioxidative and pharmacological properties. Here we present the identification of glucansucrases for NDGA glucosylation and the physicochemical and biological characterization of the glucosides. Extracellular glucansucrase of L. pseudomesenteroides DSM 20193 was selected from 19 glucansucras ...
- Sperlich, Julia, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.11 pp. 2493-2500
- Coniella; breast neoplasms; cell lines; cell movement; cytotoxicity; feces; fungi; geese; inhibitory concentration 50; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; transcription factor NF-kappa B
- ... Seven new azaphilones, coniellins A–G (1–7), were obtained from the fungus Coniella fragariae that had been isolated from goose dung. Their structures were elucidated by analysis of 1D and 2D NMR as well as HRESIMS data. TDDFT-ECD calculation was used to determine the absolute configuration of 1, while Mosher’s method was applied to determine the absolute configuration of 5. While displaying only ...