Jump to Main Content
- Sponenberg, D.P., et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Journal of animal breeding and genetics 2017 v.134 no.4 pp. 340-350
- Criollo (horse breed); Thoroughbred; ancestry; genetic markers; genetic variation; genotyping; horses; hybridization; microsatellite repeats; Brazil; Colombia; Ecuador; France; Iberian Peninsula; Morocco; Paraguay; Western United States
- ... Criollo horse populations descend from horses brought from the Iberian Peninsula over the period of colonization (15th to 17th century). They are spread throughout the Americas and have potentially undergone genetic hybridization with other breeds in the recent past. In this study, 25 autosomal microsatellites were genotyped in 50 horse breeds representing Criollo populations from 12 American coun ...
- Sponenberg, D.P., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Toxicology 2011 v.290 no.2-3 pp. 156-168
- T-lymphocytes; antigen-antibody complex; autoantibodies; autoimmune diseases; autoimmunity; disease course; elderly; females; humans; immune response; immunoglobulin G; inflammation; interferon-gamma; interleukin-10; males; mice; plasma cells; spleen; tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin; toxicology
- ... We recently observed an autoimmune profile in 24-week-old C57BL/6 mice that received a 2.5 or 5.0μg/kg mid-gestation dose of 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD) (Mustafa et al., 2008). The clinical signs were consistent with a lupus-like syndrome and included: increased autoantibody levels, renal IgG and C3 immune complex deposition with associated inflammation, and increased peripheral Vβ⁺ ...
- PubMed Central: