Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: stark?
- Starr, Emily, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Applied and environmental microbiology 2011 v.77 no.21 pp. 7841-7845
- Listeria monocytogenes; genes; monitoring; pathogens; stress response
- ... The osmotic activation of sigma B (ÏB) in Listeria monocytogenes was studied by monitoring expression of four known ÏB-dependent genes, opuCA, lmo2230, lmo2085, and sigB. Activation was found to be rapid, transient, and proportional to the magnitude of the osmotic stress applied, features that underpin the adaptability of this pathogen. ...
- PubMed Central:
- Starr, Emily, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2013 v.85 no.2 pp. 949-955
- anaphylaxis; antibodies; biopharmaceuticals; blood serum; chickens; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; epitopes; glycoproteins; humans; immunoglobulins; monitoring; swine
- ... The presence of the nonhuman galactosyl-α-(1,3)-galactose (Gal-α-(1,3)-Gal) carbohydrate epitope on a number of recombinant therapeutic proteins has recently been reported, renewing interest in this immunogenic carbohydrate epitope. It is well-known that this motif is the primary contributing factor in hyperacute rejection of porcine organ xenograft, due to the existence of natural antibodies agai ...