Jump to Main Content
- Steinhoff, Andreas, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2019 v.123 no.6 pp. 3672-3681
- acetonitrile; hydrophobicity; lubrication; molecular dynamics; reversed-phase liquid chromatography; simulation models; solvents
- ... In reversed-phase liquid chromatography (RPLC), analyte molecules retained on the hydrophobic stationary phase can undergo fast surface diffusion within an acetonitrile (ACN)-rich border layer between the stationary phase and the water (W)–ACN mobile phase. We perform molecular dynamics simulations in an RPLC mesopore model employing an endcapped C₁₈ phase to determine retention and diffusive mobi ...
- Steinhoff, Andreas, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.42 no.7 pp. 867-873
- crystals; ligands; moieties; molybdenum
- ... The reactions of Mo(CO)₆, W(CO)₆ and Re(CO)₆Br with the ligand l-thia-4,7-diazacyclononane (C₆H₁₄N₂S = L) yield crystals of LMo(CO)₃ (4a), LW(CO)₃ (4b) and LRe(CO)₃Br (5). A n improved synthesis of L has been developed, and the structures of 4a and 5 have been determined. Crystal data: 4a, monoclinic, space group P2₁/n, a = 791.3(4), b - 1332.6(4), c = 1149.2(6) pm, β - 98.96(4)°, Z = 4.1841 refle ...