Jump to Main Content
- Stojanov, D.V., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of plant nutrition 1995 v.18 no.8 pp. 1705-1710
- Leucojum aestivum; nitrogen content; mineral content; nutrient content; geographical variation; alkaloids; chemical constituents of plants; Bulgaria
- ... The characterization Bulgarian natural growing areas of Leucojum aestivum L. was on the basis of the chemical composition of the plants and some soil characteristics which give an opportunity to choose those conditions suitable for growing and obtaining enlargement of the source of plant material with high galanthamine content. This information should benefit the improvement of natural growing are ...
- Stojanov, D.V., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of plant nutrition 1993 v.16 no.9 pp. 1631-1636
- Leucojum aestivum; alkaloids; soil fertility; nutrient availability; nutrients; zinc; iron; copper; nitrogen; phosphorus; potassium; magnesium; boron; molybdenum; chemical constituents of plants; Bulgaria
- ... The elemental composition of seven soils of the main geographical regions in Bulgaria for the growth of Leucojum aestivum L. was determined. It was found that a relationship exists between the galanthamine content of the plant and the chemical composition of the soil. These results indicate that galanthamine bio-synthesis could be controlled by the soil fertility level. ...