Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Hyo-Jin; Cho, Geon-Yeong; Chung, Sang-Ho; Whang, Kyung-Sook
- International journal of systematic and evolutionary microbiology 2014 v.64 no.Pt 11 pp. 3816-3820
- Streptomyces curacoi, etc ; Panax; Streptomyces capoamus; Streptomyces coeruleorubidus; bacteria; fatty acids; genes; glucose; mannose; pH; peptidoglycans; phylogeny; quinones; rhizoplane; ribose; ribosomal RNA; sodium chloride; spores; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... A Gram-staining-positive actinobacterium, designated strain 1MR-8T, was isolated from the rhizoplane of ginseng and its taxonomic status was determined using a polyphasic approach. The isolate formed long chains of spores that were straight, cylindrical and smooth-surfaced. Strain 1MR-8T grew at 10–37 °C (optimum 28 °C), whilst no growth was observed at 45 °C. The pH range for growth was 4.0–11.0 ...
- Lin, Yan Bing; Wang, Xin Ye; Fang, Hui; Ma, Ya Nan; Tang, Jing; Tang, Ming; Wei, Ge Hong
- International journal of systematic and evolutionary microbiology 2012 v.62 no.Pt 8 pp. 1725-1730
- Streptomyces curacoi, etc ; Streptomyces coeruleorubidus; Streptomyces lincolnensis; chemotaxonomy; genes; irrigation; microbiology; mycelium; new species; nucleic acid hybridization; nucleotide sequences; ribosomal RNA; sewage; soil; spores; China; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... A novel isolate belonging to the genus Streptomyces, strain CCNWHQ 0031T, was isolated from soil in a sewage irrigation area in Shaanxi province, China. The isolate produced light greyish-blue aerial mycelium and dark blue diffusible pigment on Gause’s synthetic agar. Strain CCNWHQ 0031T formed Spirales-type chains with spiny spores. Chemotaxonomic data confirmed that strain CCNWHQ 0031T belonged ...