Jump to Main Content
- Su, Bing-Qian, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biotechnology letters 2018 v.40 no.4 pp. 641-648
- cattle; cell growth; enzymes; epithelial cells; epithelium; glycolysis; lipid metabolism; messenger RNA; protein synthesis; sterols
- ... OBJECTIVE: The purpose of the article is to evaluate the changes in lipid metabolism in bovine mammary-gland epithelial MAC-T cells after PKM2 knockdown. RESULTS: MAC-T cells stably expressing low levels of PKM2 were established with lentivirus-mediated small hairpin RNA. Although the knockdown of PKM2 had no effect on MAC-T cell growth, the reduced expression of PKM2 attenuated the mRNA and prote ...
- Su, Bing-Qian, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Molecular immunology 2018 v.95 pp. 56-63
- DNA; Suid herpesvirus 1; homeostasis; interferon-beta; messenger RNA; muscles; phosphorylation; rodents; secretion; swine; transcription factor NF-kappa B
- ... In a previous study, we demonstrated that porcine cyclic GMP–AMP (cGAMP) synthase (cGAS) catalyzes cGAMP production and is an important DNA sensor for the pseudorabies virus (PRV)-induced activation of interferon β (IFN-β). Ectonucleotide pyrophosphatase phosphodiesterase 1 (ENPP1) has recently been identified as the hydrolase of cGAMP in rodents, but its role in porcine cells is not clear. Our re ...