Jump to Main Content
- Su, Xingxing, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11629-11635
- animal models; anthracyclines; biomarkers; cardiomyocytes; cardiotoxicity; drugs; fluorescent dyes; image analysis; mitochondria
- ... Anthracyclines rank among the most efficacious anticancer medications. However, their clinical utility and oncologic efficacy are severely compromised by the cardiotoxicity risk facing the early-diagnosis difficulty and their unclear molecular mechanism. Herein, a two-photon-excitable and near-infrared-emissive fluorescent probe, TPNIR-FP, was fabricated and endowed with extraordinary specificity ...
- Su, Xingxing, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.31 pp. 17357-17364
- angiogenesis; angiogenic proteins; anisotropy; diabetic foot; dihydroxyphenylalanine; glucose; hydrogels; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; immunity; intestinal microorganisms; irradiation; melanoma; metabolism; nanofibers; oxidation; polypeptides; subcutaneous injection
- ... Refractory ulcers are a major challenge in the treatment of a diabetic foot, because of the immunodeficient, ischemic and high-glucose microenvironment. Inflammatory memory peptides, which were extracted from the immune mediator absent in melanoma 2 (AIM2), could effectively improve the immunodeficient microenvironment and special angiogenic peptides could effectively promote angiogenesis. Moreove ...