Jump to Main Content
- Suliyanti, M. M., et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2012 v.84 no.5 pp. 2224-2231
- detection limit; deuterium; energy; fuels; helium; melting; nuclear power; power plants; quantitative analysis; spectroscopy
- ... A crucial safety measure to be strictly observed in the operation of heavy-water nuclear power plants is the mandatory regular inspection of the concentration of deuterium penetrated into the zircaloy fuel vessels. The existing standard method requires a tedious, destructive, and costly sample preparation process involving the removal of the remaining fuel in the vessel and melting away part of th ...
- Suliyanti, M. M., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2008 v.390 no.7 pp. 1781-1787
- air; chromium; copper; copper sulfate; gold; powders; quartz; soil; zinc; zinc sulfide
- ... The applicability of spectrochemical analysis of minute amounts of powder samples was investigated using an ultraviolet Nd-YAG laser (355 nm) and low-pressure ambient air. A large variety of chemical powder samples of different composition were employed in the experiment. These included a mixture of copper(II) sulfate pentahydrate, zinc sulfide, and chromium(III) sulfate n-hydrate powders, baby po ...