Jump to Main Content
- Sultan, Tahir, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Water resources management 2019 v.33 no.3 pp. 955-973
- hydrologic models; neural networks; runoff; wavelet
- ... The use of wavelet-coupled data-driven models is increasing in the field of hydrological modelling. However, wavelet-coupled artificial neural network (ANN) models inherit the disadvantages of containing more complex structure and enhanced simulation time as a result of use of increased multiple input sub-series obtained by the wavelet transformation (WT). So, the identification of dominant wavele ...
- Sultan, Tahir, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Water resources management 2018 v.32 no.1 pp. 83-103
- meteorological data; neural networks; regression analysis; runoff; topology; watersheds; wavelet
- ... Considering network topologies and structures of the artificial neural network (ANN) used in the field of hydrology, one can categorize them into two different generic types: feedforward and feedback (recurrent) networks. Different types of feedforward and recurrent ANNs are available, but multilayer perceptron type of feedforward ANN is most commonly used in hydrology for the development of wavel ...