Jump to Main Content
- Sun, DaQian, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2018 v.53 no.4 pp. 2942-2955
- melting; microstructure; mixing; stainless steel; tensile strength; welding
- ... Pulsed laser welding of Ti alloy to stainless steel (SS) has been applied using pure V as an interlayer. Microstructures and mechanical properties of joints were improved by changing laser offset. Two-pass welding was applied, and two weld zones were produced in the joint. The unmelted V interlayer acted as a barrier to mixing of the two base materials during welding. The melting amount of base ma ...
- Sun, Daqian, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Plant cell, tissue, and organ culture 2018 v.134 no.3 pp. 395-407
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Northern blotting; Suaeda; abscisic acid; amino acids; gene overexpression; genes; halophytes; leaves; mesophyll; messenger RNA; molecular weight; mutants; nucleotides; open reading frames; polyethylene glycol; polypeptides; potassium; protons; roots; salt stress; salt tolerance; seedlings; sodium; sodium carbonate; sodium chloride; sodium-hydrogen antiporter; soil; stress response; tobacco; transgenic plants; vacuoles; yeasts
- ... Vacuolar Na⁺/H⁺ antiporters play central roles in plant saline (NaCl) stress response. However, the functional characterizations of antiporters involved in plant saline-alkali (Na₂CO₃/NaHCO₃) tolerance are limited. In this study, SucNHX1, a Na⁺/H⁺ antiporter gene was isolated from Suaeda corniculata, a halophyte native to the saline-alkali soil, and further studied in transgenic Arabidopsis thalia ...