Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Fengting, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.60 pp. 103457
- IKappaB kinase; Nelumbo nucifera; dietary supplements; immune response; immunomodulators; immunosuppression; interleukin-2; interleukin-6; mice; mitogen-activated protein kinase; moieties; molecular weight; neoplasms; nitric oxide; phosphorylation; polysaccharides; root residues; secretion; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; water solubility
- ... An active water-soluble lotus root polysaccharide (LRP) with average molecular weight of 1.24 × 104 Da was purified from lotus (Nelumbo nucifera Gaertn.) root residues. The structure of LRP was determined to be α-D-(1 → 4)-linked glucopyranosyl moieties with non-reducing terminal α-D-Glcp at O-6 as branches approximately every six residues. An immunological activity assay indicated that LRP signif ...
- Sun, Fengting, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2018 v.198 pp. 537-545
- antineoplastic activity; apoptosis; chitosan; cytotoxicity; dose response; drug carriers; drug therapy; drugs; fluorescence; human cell lines; humans; image analysis; inhibitory concentration 50; liver neoplasms; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; surfactants; water solubility
- ... Ginsenoside compound K (CK) has been shown to exhibit anticancer properties. In this study, chitosan nanoparticles loaded with ginsenoside compound K (CK-NPs) were prepared as a delivery system using a self-assembly technique with amphipathic deoxycholic acid-O carboxymethyl chitosan as the carrier, which improved the water solubility of CK. By evaluating drug loading, entrapment efficiency, and i ...