Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Haizhen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11376-11384
- bioassays; electric potential; electrodes; electroosmosis; mass transfer; nanoparticles; yeasts
- ... Continuous sample switching is an essential process for developing an integrated platform incorporating multiple functionality with applications typically ranging from chemical to biological assays. Herein we propose a unique method of external-field-reconfigurable symmetry breaking in induced-charge electroosmosis above a simple planar bipolar electrode for continuous particle beam switching. In ...
- Sun, Haizhen, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2015 v.133 pp. 163-170
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; ammonia; biomass; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; catalysts; chemical structure; chitin; chitosan; mass spectrometry; molecular weight; nitrogen content; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pyrolysis; thermal stability; thermogravimetry
- ... The thermal degradation of chitin biomass with various molecular structures was investigated by thermogravimetric analysis (TG), and the gaseous products were analyzed by connected mass spectroscopy (MS). The chemical structure and morphology of char residues collected at 750°C using the model substrates GlcNH2 and GlcNAc, were characterized systematically. The experimental results disclosed that ...