Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Li-Peng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.18 pp. 10851-10857
- blood serum; detection limit; diagnostic techniques; immunosensors; neoplasms; optical fibers; wavelengths
- ... Highly sensitive detection of molecular tumor markers is essential for biomarker-based cancer diagnostics. In this work, we showcase the implementation of fiber light-coupled optofluidic waveguide (FLOW) immunosensor for the detection of p53 protein, a typical tumor marker. The FLOW consists of a liquid-core capillary and an accompanying optical fiber, which allows evanescent interaction between l ...
- Sun, Li-Peng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2018 v.100 pp. 155-160
- antigens; biomarkers; blood serum; detection limit; fiber optics; humans; immunosensors; myocardial infarction; point-of-care systems; refractive index; spectral analysis; troponin I
- ... Fiber optics evanescent field based biosensor is an excellent candidate for label-free detection of cardiac biomarkers which is of great importance in rapid, early, and accurate diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction (AMI). In this paper, we report a compact and sensitive cardiac troponin I (cTn-I) immunosensor based on the phase-shifted microfiber Bragg grating probe which is functionalized. Th ...
- Sun, Li-peng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Archives of virology 2014 v.159 no.10 pp. 2805-2807
- RNA; RNA-directed RNA polymerase; Tospovirus; amino acid sequences; genes; nucleotide sequences; viruses; China
- ... Hippeastrum chlorotic ringspot virus (HCRV) is a novel tospovirus that was identified in Yunnan Province, China, in 2013. We have sequenced the HCRV L gene, which is 8909 nt long and encodes the RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (2873 amino acids, 330.8 kDa). The HCRV L protein shared highest similarity (89.4 %) with that of tomato yellow ring virus. The L protein contains a negative-sense RNA virus RN ...