Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Ren-Kuan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2019 v.29 pp. 220-224
- Euphorbia; bioactive compounds; cell lines; circular dichroism spectroscopy; cytotoxicity; latex; neoplasm cells; triterpenoids
- ... As a part of our ongoing search for bioactive compounds from the dried latex of Euphorbia resinifera (Euphorbium), a new rearranged tirucallane triterpene with a spiro [5,6] ring system, euphorol K (1), and a novel euphane triterpene hydroperoxide, euphorol J (2), together with a known compound, kansuinone (3) have been isolated. Their structures were established on the basis of extensive analyses ...
- Sun, Ren-Kuan, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.4 pp. 306-312
- Pterocarpus santalinus; breast neoplasms; cell lines; cytotoxicity; heartwood; humans; liver neoplasms; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; sesquiterpenoids; uterine cervical neoplasms
- ... Three new sesquiterpenes of canusesnol K (1), canusesnol L (2) and 12, 15-dihydroxycurcumene (3), along with five known ones (4–8), were isolated from the heartwood extract of Pterocarpus santalinus. Their structures were established by extensive analyses of 1D and 2D NMR spectroscopy, including ¹H NMR, ¹³C NMR, HSQC, HMBC and NOESY, and HRESI-MS. The absolute configurations of the new compounds w ...