Jump to Main Content
- Sviridenko, Boris F., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Flora 2019 v.253 pp. 116-126
- Ceratophyllum demersum; Hydrocharitaceae; Lemna trisulca; Pliocene epoch; Potamogeton perfoliatus; Spirodela polyrhiza; Utricularia vulgaris; genetic variation; habitat destruction; macrophytes; population dynamics; population size; seeds; sexual reproduction; soil; surface water; Eurasia; Russia; Southern European region
- ... Stratiotes aloides (Hydrocharitaceae) is a member of hydromacrophyte communities, which are widespread in the waterbodies of Eurasia. In the course of our study, which covered both fieldwork across a large part of the species range as analysis of published sources, we determined that S. aloides is a Pliocene relic showing a boreal-sublatitudinal sub-Eurasian range with a small North American encla ...
- Sviridenko, Boris F., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Aquatic botany 2012 v.101 pp. 64-68
- Cladophora; genes; habitats; internal transcribed spacers; lakes; ribosomal RNA; ribotypes; Iceland; Japan; Kazakhstan; North America
- ... Cladophora koktschetavensis is a filamentous freshwater alga of the order Cladophorales that has been described from Lake Shchuchie in Central-Northern Kazakhstan, which is currently the only known location of this species. Habitat and morphological characteristics of the type material of C. koktschetavensis strongly overlap with those of Aegagropila linnaei, and molecular sequences of ribosomal g ...