Jump to Main Content
- Szczawińska, Małgorzata Ewa, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of Veterinary Research 2017 v.61 no.1 pp. 45-51
- Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic conditions; agar; bacteria; cooked foods; ham; logit analysis; mathematical models; plate count; storage temperature
- ... Introduction: The purpose of the study was to determine and model the growth rates of L. monocytogenes in cooked cured ham stored at various temperatures. Material and Methods: Samples of cured ham were artificially contaminated with a mixture of three L. monocytogenes strains and stored at 3, 6, 9, 12, or 15°C for 16 days. The number of listeriae was determined after 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, ...
- PubMed Central:
- Szczawińska, Małgorzata Ewa, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Bulletin of the Veterinary Institute in Pulawy 2014 v.58 no.1 pp. 47-56
- Salmonella Enteritidis; aerobic conditions; bacteria; bacterial contamination; cooked foods; culture media; equations; food contamination; growth models; ham; logit analysis; mathematical models; microbial growth; plate count; storage time; temperature
- ... The aim of the study was to determine a growth rate of Salmonella Enteritidis in cooked ham stored under different temperatures and to compare usefulness of the mathematical models for describing the microbiological data. The samples of cooked pork ham were inoculated with the mixture of three Salmonella Enteritidis strains and stored at 5°C, 10°C, 15°C for 21 d, and at 20°C and 25°C for 5 d. The ...