Jump to Main Content
- Tóth-Szeles, Eszter, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.16 pp. 9193-9197
- agarose; catalysts; gold; hydrogels; microbeads; nanogold; p-nitrophenol; porous media; solvents; stabilizers
- ... A green and facile method has been developed for the preparation of in situ immobilized gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) using agarose as a reducing and stabilizing agent. The size of the synthesized AuNPs ranges between 10 and 100 nm, and their average size can be controlled by the concentrations of the agarose and gold salt. The agarose matrix as a mild and green reaction medium can provide a good dis ...
- Tóth-Szeles, Eszter, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Food chemistry 2018 v.267 pp. 10-14
- aflatoxin B1; detection limit; food processing; fungi; high performance liquid chromatography; humans; immunoassays; immunosensors; nanogold; paprika; secondary metabolites; spectroscopy; temperature; toxicity
- ... Mycotoxins, present in a wide range of food and feed commodities, are toxic secondary metabolites produced by a number of different fungi. Certain mycotoxins do not readily degrade at high temperatures, therefore are resistant to food processing, and consequently are present in the human and animal food supply.Optical waveguide lightmode spectroscopy (OWLS) was applied for the detection of aflatox ...