Jump to Main Content
- Tükel, Seyhan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Process biochemistry 2019 v.85 pp. 97-105
- Candida boidinii; adsorption; biocatalysts; calcium alginate; carbon dioxide; carbonates; encapsulation; formate dehydrogenase; formates; formic acid; half life; hydrogen; immobilized enzymes; montmorillonite; oxidation; pH; polyvinyl alcohol; sodium bicarbonate; thermal stability
- ... Three differently immobilized preparations of an enzyme extract from Candida boidinii containing a NAD+-dependent formate dehydrogenase (CbFDH) were prepared by encapsulation using calcium alginate (CbFDH-Alg) or polyvinyl alcohol (CbFDH-PVA) or by adsorption on montmorillonite K 10 (CbFDH-Mont). All FDH preparations were characterized in terms of both oxidation and reduction activities. For the f ...
- Tükel, Seyhan, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.43 no.7-8 pp. 609-612
- adenosinetriphosphatase; frogs; gastric mucosa; glycerol; potassium
- ... In this study, partially purified K⁺-H⁺ ATPase from frog gastric mucosa were obtained by using differential and density gradient centrifugation.Optimum activity of K⁺-H⁺ ATPase (Vₘₐₓ), Michealis-Menten constant (Kₘ) and Hill coefficient (h) were found as 83.3 μmol Pi·mg prot⁻¹ h⁻¹, 95.2 μᴍ and 0.91, respectively. Enzyme preparations were more stable in glycerol solutions stored at -40 °C. Minimum ...