Jump to Main Content
- Tabata, T., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Ecological engineering 2013 v.57 pp. 154-161
- Atrina pectinata; equations; larvae; mathematical models; momentum; spawning; tides; Japan
- ... In this study, numerical simulation of convective dispersion of the larvae of the pen shell Atrina pectinata was conducted to support effective seabed restoration in the Ariake Sea, Japan. A two-dimensional depth-averaged model consisting of a continuity equation and Navier–Stokes momentum equations was developed to reproduce tidal currents in the Ariake Sea. This larval transport model was then u ...
- Tabata, T., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of food science 2003 v.68 no.1 pp. 76-79
- absorption; calcium; culture media; fruiting bodies; magnesium; mushrooms; sawdust
- ... Hypsizigus marmoreus was cultivated in potato-sucrose-agar (PSA) and in sawdust media supplemented with Ca or Mg salts. The radial growth of mycelia was determined. The mushroom spawn did not grow on PSA supplemented with Ca carbonate, Mg carbonate, or Mg hydroxide. However, the mycelia grew well on sawdust media supplemented with Ca phosphate, Ca carbonate, or Mg sulfate. Ca of the fruiting body ...
- Tabata, T., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Science 1989 v.245 no.4921 pp. 965-967
- transcription factors; complementary DNA; histones; structural genes; amino acid sequences; Triticum aestivum; DNA-binding proteins; binding sites; promoter regions
- ... The structure and function of transcription factors of higher plants was studied by isolating cDNA clones encoding a wheat sequence-specific DNA binding protein. A hexameric nucleotide motif, ACGTCA, is located upstream from the TATA box of several plant histone genes. It has been suggested that this motif is essential for efficient transcription of the wheat histone H3 gene. A wheat nuclear prote ...