Jump to Main Content
- Takeuchi, J., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Water and environment journal 2006 v.20 no.3 pp. 169-176
- water quality; sewage; monsoon season; wastewater treatment; paper; defecation; biodegradation; septic systems; wastewater; Thailand
- ... Serious concerns have been raised about the sustainability of conventional mechanized linear wastewater treatment systems in the developing world. Bangkok in Thailand is no exception to these concerns, and merits closer examination. This paper is aimed at unveiling the fundamental facts and characteristics relating to the organic degradation potentials of domestic wastewater in Bangkok. It is supp ...
- Takeuchi, J., et al. Show all 2 Author
- MGG 1999 v.262 no.1 pp. 145-153
- alleles; loci; phenotype; gene interaction; mutation; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; binding proteins; nucleotide sequences; fungal anatomy; lethal genes; adenosinetriphosphatase
- Takeuchi, J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Plant physiology 1998 v.116 no.2 pp. 477-483
- stems; galactose; physicochemical properties; cultured cells; Nicotiana tabacum; extensin; cell wall components; immunocytochemistry; protein composition
- ... We found a galactose-rich basic glycoprotein (GBGP) in the cell walls of cultured tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) cells. GBGP and extensin were isolated as the major components of basic, salt-extracted cell wall glycoproteins. GBGP and extensin were separated by gel filtration in 6 M guanidine hydrochloride as 49- and 90-kD peaks, respectively, and further purified with reverse-phase chromatography. T ...
- PubMed Central: