Jump to Main Content
- Talic, Stanislava, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of essential oil-bearing plants 2018 v.21 no.3 pp. 614-622
- Xeranthemum annuum; ambient temperature; essential oils; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; ingredients; limonene; myrcene; oils; oxygen; photochemistry; storage conditions; verbenone
- ... Changes in the composition of juniper and immortelle essential oils were studied by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) during storage for one year. Samples were subjected to different storage conditions in order to reveal the impact of light, temperature and available oxygen. Each essential oil showed characteristic changes. The most reactive ingredients of juniper essential oil in the d ...
- Talić, Stanislava, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 185-196
- analytical chemistry; case studies; curriculum; green chemistry; social responsibility
- ... Green Analytical Chemistry (GAC) is the idea which every analytical chemist should be familiar of. Due to continuous improvement in the subject both from the aspects of theory and experimentation, the dynamic way analytical chemistry studies are evolving in the frame of chemistry degrees should not be surprising. Recently, many efforts have been made in order to include Green Chemistry principles ...