Jump to Main Content
- Tancredo, Karen R., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of parasitic diseases 2019 v.43 no.3 pp. 522-527
- Carassius auratus; Dactylogyrus; fish farms; geographical distribution; gills; goldfish; males; ornamental fish; parasitoses; Brazil
- ... The present study aimed to contribute to the monogenean dactylogyrids that occur in C. auratus from an ornamental fish farm in southern Brazil. Samples of goldfish were obtained from a fish farm and the gills were removed and analysed to identify the species of Dactylogyrus to determine the levels of infestation. Three species of Dactylogyrus were found in the gills: Dactylogyrus anchoratus, Dacty ...
- PubMed Central:
- Tancredo, Karen R., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2015 v.45 no.2 pp. 689-694
- Ichthyophthirius multifiliis; Rhamdia quelen; antioxidants; blood platelets; catalase; fish; gills; hematologic tests; immunoglobulin A; intraperitoneal injection; liver; lymphocytes; monocytes; neutrophils; protein content; vaccination
- ... This study investigated the immunization by intraperitoneal injection (i.p.) (assay I) and immersion bath (assay II) with live theronts of Ichthyophthirius multifillis in Rhamdia quelen and its influence on the hemato-immunological and biochemical parameters. Fish were divided in control (non immunized no challenged); non immunized and challenged with 12,000 theronts/fish; non immunized and challe ...