Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Geng-Guo, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Annales botanici Fennici 2013 v.50 no.1-2 pp. 79-82
- Prunus; inflorescences; new species; pistil; stone fruits; China
- ... Cerasus xueluoensis C.H. Nan & X.R. Wang, a new species from Hubei and Jiangxi provinces, China, is described, illustrated and compared with its congeners. It is somewhat similar to C. tomentosa and C. tianshanicae, but it is distinguished by its 2–4-flowered umbellate inflorescences, much longer pedicels (0.6–2.5 cm), a glabrous pistil and black drupes. A key to distinguish it from the other spec ...
- TANG, GENG‐GUO, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Botanical journal of the Linnean Society 2008 v.158 no.2 pp. 223-227
- Malus; Sorbus; calyx; hybrids
- ... Malosorbus Browicz, an intergeneric hybrid between the genera Malus Mill. and Sorbus L. proposed by Browicz, is suggested to be a section of the genus Malus Miller in the present study based on a comparison of the morphology and experimental data of the taxon and its closely related taxa. Section Florentinae was invalidly published by Cheng et al. and is now validated by the addition of a Latin de ...