Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Hsin-Yu, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Food microbiology 2017 v.66 pp. 20-27
- H+/K+-exchanging ATPase; H-transporting ATP synthase; Lactobacillus; bile salts; carbohydrate metabolism; cold; cross immunity; glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase; heat; homeostasis; kefir; pH; phosphopyruvate hydratase; probiotics; protective effect; protein synthesis; proteomics; ribosomal proteins; salt stress; stress response; stress tolerance; triose-phosphate isomerase
- ... Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens M1 is a probiotic strain isolated from Taiwanese kefir grains. The present study evaluated the effects of heat, cold, acid and bile salt adaptations on the stress tolerance of L. kefiranofaciens M1. The regulation of protein expression of L. kefiranofaciens M1 under these adaptation conditions was also investigated. The results showed that adaptation of L. kefiranofac ...
- Tang, Hsin-Yu, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2014 v.111 no.1 pp. 63-68
- electron microscopy; potassium; rubidium; temperature
- ... Several superconducting transition temperatures in the range of 30–46 K were reported in the recently discovered intercalated FeSe system (A ₁₋ₓFe ₂₋ySe ₂, A = K, Rb, Cs, Tl). Although the superconducting phases were not yet conclusively decided, more than one magnetic phase with particular orders of iron vacancy and/or potassium vacancy were identified, and some were argued to be the parent phase ...
- PubMed Central: