Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: junji?
- Tang, Junli, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- European journal of nutrition 2016 v.55 no.5 pp. 1933-1941
- Dietary Reference Intakes; adults; drinking water; excretion; hypertension; iodine; iodized salt; monitoring; nutritional status; risk; surveys; urine; China
- ... PURPOSE: Tremendous differences in iodine status and daily iodine intake persist across provinces of China. The objective of the present study was to evaluate the iodine status and dietary iodine intake of Shandong adults before the implementation of the salt reduction program and a new salt iodization standard. METHODS: Data from a baseline survey of the Shandong and Ministry of Health Action on ...
- Tang, Junli, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- The British journal of nutrition 2015 v.113 no.6 pp. 996-1002
- adults; blood pressure; excretion; fasting; glucose; high density lipoprotein cholesterol; hypertension; metabolic syndrome; obesity; potassium; risk factors; sodium; urine; China
- ... The association of 24 h urinary Na and potassium excretion with the risk of the metabolic syndrome (MetS) has not been studied in China. The aim of the present study was to examine this association by analysing the data from 1906 study participants living in north China. To this end, 24 h urine samples were collected. Of the 1906 participants, 471 (24·7 %) had the MetS. The mean urinary Na and K e ...
- Tang, Junli, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Molecular plant-microbe interactions 2012 v.25 no.7 pp. 896-909
- Nicotiana benthamiana; Phytophthora sojae; amino acid substitution; cell death; germination; heterologous gene expression; plant pathogens; proteins; pseudogenes; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence alignment; virulence
- ... Necrosis- and ethylene-inducing-like proteins (NLP) are widely distributed in eukaryotic and prokaryotic plant pathogens and are considered to be important virulence factors. We identified, in total, 70 potential Phytophthora sojae NLP genes but 37 were designated as pseudogenes. Sequence alignment of the remaining 33 NLP delineated six groups. Three of these groups include proteins with an intact ...