Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Lisa, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Scientia horticulturae 2019 v.243 pp. 92-100
- Citrus sinensis; adults; buds; flowering; flowers; gene overexpression; genes; gibberellic acid; loci; temperature; trees
- ... Low temperature (LT) and gibberellic acid (GA3) were used, respectively, to promote and inhibit flowering in ‘Washington’ navel orange to identify relationships between floral gene expression and floral intensity. All trees were maintained under warm temperature (WT) (24/19 °C, day/night) from April to September. For trees receiving 11 additional weeks of WT, buds expressed low levels of FLOWERING ...
- Tang, Lisa, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity 2018 v.15 no.1 pp. 104
- children; cross-sectional studies; equations; food intake; health promotion; mothers; obesity; overeating; physical activity; regression analysis
- ... BACKGROUND: Parents influence their children’s weight-related behaviours through their parenting practices, which are often a focal point of obesity prevention interventions. This study examined associations of maternal concern about their child’s weight, dietary intake, physical activity, and media use with maternal food, physical activity, and media parenting practices. METHODS: Mothers (n = 310 ...
- PubMed Central: