Jump to Main Content
- Tang, M.X., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbon 2018 v.132 pp. 520-528
- crystals; deformation; graphene; shear stress
- ... We perform molecular dynamic simulations to investigate the effects of orientation and grain boundary (GB) on shock response of graphene, including shock-induced slip and spall. For compression under different loading orientations, the critical resolved shear stress for slip is constant along a given growth direction (armchair or zigzag) in single-crystal graphene, and spall initiates in elastical ...
- Tang, M.X., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Theriogenology 2013 v.79 no.4 pp. 667-672
- DNA; fatty acids; gene transfer; genes; males; meat; piglets; polymerase chain reaction; sows
- ... We previously generated and characterized synthesized fatty acid desaturase-1 (sFat-1) transgenic pigs that had increased concentrations of ω-3 unsaturated fatty acid in their meat. The objective was to assess whether the inserted foreign gene in sFat-1 transgenic pigs was able to transfer and integrate into the genome of nontransgenic pigs by suckling or mating. Tests for suckling-mediated horizo ...