Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Z.W., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.218 pp. 1007-1030
- buildings; dynamic models; issues and policy; simulation models
- ... Procuring sustainable building projects is usually complex, highly dynamic, and consists of multiple interdependent subsystems. The relationships between dependent and independent variables of project performance are complex, nonlinear, and involve large numbers of important feedback processes. System dynamics modeling is best suited to handle complex dynamic systems involving nonlinear relationsh ...
- Tang, Z.W., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of dairy science 2017 v.100 no.7 pp. 5329-5342
- Toll-like receptor 4; biopsy; blood; body weight; bottling; dairy cows; dietary carbohydrate; dry matter intake; endotoxins; genes; inflammation; interleukin-6; lactating females; lactation; lipopolysaccharides; milk; milk fat; milk yield; mitochondria; pH; phosphorylation; protective effect; protein synthesis; rumen epithelium; rumen fluids; signal transduction; statistical analysis; thiamin; transcription factor NF-kappa B; transporters; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... An experiment was conducted to uncover the effects of increasing dietary grain levels on expression of thiamine transporters in ruminal epithelium, and to assess the protective effects of thiamine against high-grain-induced inflammation in dairy cows. Six rumen-fistulated, lactating Holstein dairy cows (627 ± 16.9 kg of body weight, 180 ± 6 d in milk; mean ± standard deviation) were randomly assig ...