Jump to Main Content
- Tao, Jinxuan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.125 pp. 1140-1146
- computer vision; gelatinization; neural networks; process control; starch; temperature; uncertainty
- ... A gelatinization degree control system, with a combination of Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) and computer vision, was successfully developed. An intelligent measurement framework was purposely designed to achieve a precise investigation on phase transition and morphology change of starch in real time, as well as a process control during gelatinization. Base on a variation of birefringence numbe ...
- Tao, Jinxuan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food hydrocolloids 2018 v.74 pp. 151-158
- algorithms; artificial intelligence; computer vision; gelatinization; hydrocolloids; microscopy; monitoring; neural networks; starch; temperature; uncertainty
- ... A novel methodology combining microscopy observation with Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) and realized by machine learning algorithms for the study of starch gelatinization was developed. As the most critical part during object detection, an improved starch single shot multi-box detector (starch-SSD) originated from ANNs was purposely designed and applied in monitoring the morphological changes ...