Jump to Main Content
- Tao, Sifeng, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2014 v.41 no.9 pp. 6291-6296
- androgen receptors; interleukin-2; transcription (genetics); gene expression; binding sites; genes; prostatic neoplasms; computer software; cell proliferation; databases
- ... The aim of this study was to screen target genes and gene functions of androgen receptor (AR) in LNCaP cell line by ChIP-seq data analysis. We downloaded the gene expression profile GSE14092 from Gene Expression Omnibus database and selected ChIP-seq data (GSM353644) of AR stimulated by androgen R1881 (R1881 stimulation group) and the ChIP-seq data (GSM353643) of AR without R1881 stimulation (cont ...
- Tao, Sifeng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2014 v.451 pp. 74-78
- breast neoplasms; cell proliferation; estradiol; estrogen receptors; genes; immune evasion; signal transduction; women
- ... Breast cancer is the most common malignant diseases in women. miR-148a plays an important role in regulation of cancer cell proliferation and cancer invasion and down-regulation of miR-148a has been reported in both estrogen receptor (ER) positive and triple-negative (TN) breast cancer. However, the regulation mechanism of miR-148a is unclear. The role of estrogen signaling, a signaling pathway is ...