Jump to Main Content
- Tarchoun, Ahmed Fouzi, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of materials science 2018 v.53 no.1 pp. 100-123
- analytical methods; esters; human health; ingredients; mechanism of action; nitrates; stabilizers
- ... Aliphatic nitrate esters are currently the most widely used energetic ingredients in single-, double-, and triple-base propellants. These nitrate esters are unstable at ambient conditions, and stabilizing agents should be incorporated into the energetic compositions to inhibit and slow down the decomposition reactions that can occur. However, the currently used stabilizers present a number of envi ...
- Tarchoun, Ahmed Fouzi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Thermochimica acta 2019 v.673 pp. 78-91
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; activation energy; diphenylamine; stabilizers
- ... The effect of organic eutectic mixture of diphenylamine (DPA) and N-(2-methoxyethyl)-p-nitroaniline (MENA) with respect to its pure components on the stability of nitrocellulose (NC) has been investigated by means of stability tests and kinetic modeling. The prepared mixtures have been analyzed by FTIR, XRD, and DSC. The obtained results showed that the eutectic composition does not reveal any com ...