Jump to Main Content
- Tarter, Donald C., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Entomological news 2016 v.126 no.3 pp. 175-190
- Hydropsyche; fauna; West Virginia
- ... Based on recent collection efforts, examination of new material, and review of published records, the caddisfly fauna of West Virginia is updated to include 235 species. A revised, annotated checklist is presented, with distributional information for 26 new records from West Virginia. Significant range extensions are noted for Arctopsyche irrorata Banks and Hydropsyche carolina Banks. ...
- Tarter, Donald C., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Entomological news 2013 v.123 no.4 pp. 278-284
- Corydalidae; adults; environmental protection; lakes; larvae; lentic systems; lotic systems; plant litter; ponds; rocks; spring; streams; surveys; swamps; West Virginia
- ... New distributional records (45) are recorded for fishflies in West Virginia. Thirteen new county records were added for Nigronia serricornis (Say), and 18 new county records were recorded for N. fasciatus (Walker). Eight new county records were added for Neohermes concolor (Davis), while six new county records were noted for Chauliodes pectinicornis (Linnaeus). Following this investigation, the st ...