Jump to Main Content
- Taylor, Jason J., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Landscape ecology 2016 v.31 no.5 pp. 1005-1020
- birds; forests; landscapes; landscaping; models; species diversity; surveys; trees; tropics; urbanization; Michigan
- ... CONTEXT: Urbanization has altered many landscapes around the world and created novel contexts and interactions, such as the rural–urban interface. OBJECTIVES: We sought to address how a forest patch’s location in the rural–urban interface influences which avian species choose to occur within the patch. We predicted a negative relationship between forest bird richness and urbanization surrounding t ...
- Taylor, Jason J., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Rangelands 2011 v.33 no.4 pp. 14
- data collection; ecosystems; information dissemination; inventories; land management; monitoring; remote sensing; soil; vegetation
- ... Within the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), as in many land management agencies throughout the world, much effort is invested in monitoring and assessment for specific management needs. The BLM Assessment, Inventory, and Monitoring (AIM) Strategy was initiated, in part, to evaluate and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of monitoring activities. A goal of the AIM Stra ...