Jump to Main Content
- Thamphiphit, Nopphawat, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2013 v.448 pp. 23-33
- chemical reactions; equations; lead; liquid membranes; mathematical models; mercury
- ... The separation of Pb(II) and Hg(II) via a hollow fiber supported liquid membrane (HFSLM) is presented. The experiment studied the influence of types of extractants, the concentration of selected extractants, setting modules, operating time together with flow rates of feed and stripping solutions. The mathematical model used to predict the concentration of Pb(II) and Hg(II) in both feed and strippi ...
- Thamphiphit, Nopphawat, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2011 v.369 no.1-2 pp. 350-358
- arsenic; ions; laws and regulations; liquid membranes; mercury; nitric acid; sodium hydroxide; sulfuric acid; synergism; thiourea; toluene; Thailand
- ... The simultaneous separation of arsenic and mercury ions from natural-gas-co-produced water was well achieved by a synergistic extractant through a hollow fiber supported liquid membrane (HFSLM). Aliquat 336, Bromo-PADAP, Cyanex 923 and Cyanex 471 dissolved in toluene were used as the organic extractants or carriers. The transport system was studied on several variables: types of the extractants, c ...