Jump to Main Content
- Thomson, David G., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2017 v.250 no.6 pp. 676-680
- cranial cruciate ligament; dogs; gait; lameness; males; orthopedics; osteotomy; radiography; stifle; tibia; walking
- ... CASE DESCRIPTION A 6.8-year-old neutered male Labrador Retriever–Poodle mix was evaluated because of continued left pelvic limb lameness unresponsive to conservative management 1 year after undergoing tibial plateau leveling osteotomy (TPLO). CLINICAL FINDINGS A jerking lateral movement of the left stifle joint was detected during walking. Orthopedic examination revealed a pivot-shift phenomenon ( ...
- Thomson, David G., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2018 v.59 no.5 pp. 535-544
- arthroscopy; cartilage; computed tomography; disease diagnosis; dogs; humerus; lameness; ligaments; mice; reference standards; surveys
- ... The aim of this retrospective, methods comparison study was to assess the diagnostic utility of computed tomographic arthrography in the assessment of various intraarticular shoulder pathologies in dogs in comparison with survey computed tomography (CT), using arthroscopic examination as the reference standard. Computed tomography, computed tomographic arthrography, and arthroscopic findings of 46 ...