Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Dongmei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2019
- Oryza sativa; genetic resources; genomics; grain crops; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; rice
- ... Domestic rice (Oryza sativa L.) is one of the most important cereal crops, feeding a large number of worldwide populations. Along with various high-throughput genome sequencing projects, rice genomics has been making great headway toward direct field applications of basic research advances in understanding the molecular mechanisms of agronomical traits and utilizing diverse germplasm resources. He ...
- Tian, Dongmei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2019 v.7 no.2 pp. 265-276
- antineoplastic activity; buffers; carbonates; colorectal neoplasms; cytotoxicity; drugs; nanomedicine; nanorods; oleic acid; pH; phosphates; surfactants; therapeutics; water solubility
- ... The clinical application of SN38 (7-ethyl-10-hydroxy-camptothecin) is severely restricted by its extremely low water solubility. Nanoaggregates formed by amphiphilic SN38 prodrugs have been widely used for the delivery of SN38. In this study, we used a hydrophobized SN38 prodrug, rather than a typical SN38 amphiphile, to construct rod-shaped nanoaggregates for efficient SN38 delivery. The hydropho ...