Jump to Main Content
- Tohjima, Yasunori, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.676 pp. 40-52
- Isoptera; agricultural land; biomass; burning; climatic factors; databases; emissions; emissions factor; fossil fuels; gases; greenhouse gases; highlands; inventories; land use; livestock; methane; oxidation; regional accounting; satellites; simulation models; uncertainty; upland soils; urban areas; vegetation; waste management; wetlands; East Asia
- ... The regional budget of methane (CH4) emissions for East Asia, a crucial region in the global greenhouse gas budget, was quantified for 1990–2015 with a bottom-up method based on inventories and emission model simulations. Anthropogenic emissions associated with fossil fuel extraction, industrial activities, waste management, and agricultural activities were derived from the Emission Database for G ...
- Tohjima, Yasunori, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2019 v.247 pp. 55-63
- absorption; anthropogenic activities; autumn; biomass; burning; carbon; carbon monoxide; crop residue management; crop residues; emissions; forest fires; fossil fuels; fuel combustion; gases; methane; models; pollution; China; Japan; Siberia
- ... A field study was conducted to clarify sources of atmospheric black carbon and related carbonaceous components at Rishiri Island, Japan. We quantified equivalent black carbon (eBC) particle mass and the absorption Ångström exponent (AAE), atmospheric CO and CH4, in addition to levoglucosan in total suspended particles, a typical tracer of biomass burning. Sixteen high eBC events were identified at ...