Jump to Main Content
- Tonoli, GustavoHenrique Denzin, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Cellulose 2018 v.25 no.3 pp. 1823-1849
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-radiation; atomic force microscopy; bamboos; cassava; cellulose; cellulose microfibrils; cohesion; crystals; differential scanning calorimetry; industry; mechanical properties; nanocomposites; nanofibers; plastic film; polyvinyl alcohol; pulp; scanning electron microscopy; starch
- ... The current work aimed to evaluate the influence of adding bamboo cellulose nanofibrils on the performance of poly(vinyl alcohol)—PVA and modified cassava starch—FMM blend nanocomposites. Nanofibrils were produced after 5 and 30 passes through the mechanical defibrillator. Blends formed from PVA and FMM in an 80/20 ratio were used for casting preparation of the nanocomposites reinforced with 6.5% ...
- Tonoli, GustavoHenrique Denzin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- European journal of wood and wood products 2018 v.76 no.1 pp. 155-162
- arabinans; buffering capacity; climate; contact angle; equilibrium moisture content; hot water treatment; oriented strandboards; pH; strength (mechanics); xylan
- ... The aim of this study was to evaluate the effect of hydrothermal treatment in strand particles of pine used for oriented strand boards (OSB) production. Strand particles of pine were hydrothermally treated at 130, 150 and 170 °C for 7 and 21 min, for the determination of chemical composition, pH, equilibrium moisture content, particles mass loss, and contact angle of these particles with phenol–fo ...