Jump to Main Content
- Toro, F.J., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.234 pp. 668-681
- capital; climatology; flowering; geography; hypersensitivity; models; phenology; pollen; Mediterranean region; Spain
- ... Daily fluctuations of the airborne pollen concentrations produce variations on symptomatology in allergic population. Such fluctuations are influenced by local vegetal coverage, flowering phenology, geography and climatology. Since 1991, airborne pollen of Malaga province (southern Spain) has been monitored in 7 different locations. Malaga station has been kept operational uninterruptedly througho ...
- Toro, F.J., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Plant and soil 2003 v.255 no.1 pp. 77-83
- Brassica oleracea var. capitata; cabbage; jasmonic acid; methyl jasmonate; plant development; roots; root growth; root systems; shoots; leaves; dry matter accumulation; tissue culture
- Toro, F.J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2004 no.660 pp. 185-190
- Cynara cardunculus; artichokes; chlorophyll; developmental stages; greenhouses; growth promotion; jasmonic acid; leaf area; leaves; methyl jasmonate; plant development; plant growth; plant growth substances; root systems; stress response
- ... Methyl jasmonate (MJ) is a natural plant growth regulator of the family of jasmonates, to which important effects on plant development and environmental stress responses can be attributed. The present study investigates the effects of MJ on the first developmental stages of artichoke, Cynara scolymus L. Due to the high volatility of MJ, the plants were studied in a confined greenhouse system, wher ...