Jump to Main Content
- Torp, Anna Maria, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Theoretical and applied genetics 2017 v.130 no.5 pp. 1031-1040
- Triticum aestivum; chromosome mapping; crop production; disease resistance; doubled haploids; genetic markers; genetic resistance; genotyping; loci; marker-assisted selection; microsatellite repeats; organic foods; organic production; pesticides; production technology; seed-borne diseases; single nucleotide polymorphism; smut diseases; wheat; Denmark
- ... KEY MESSAGE: The Bt9 resistance locus was mapped and shown to be distinct from the Bt10 locus. New markers linked to Bt9 have been identified and may be used to breed for resistance towards the seed-borne disease. Increasing organic wheat production in Denmark, and in other wheat-producing areas, in conjunction with legal requirements for organic seed production, may potentially lead to a rise in ...
- PubMed Central:
- Torp, Anna Maria, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Phytochemistry 2011 v.72 no.2-3 pp. 188-198
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Barbarea vulgaris; Oryza sativa; Phyllotreta nemorum; amplified fragment length polymorphism; biosynthesis; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; crossing; genes; genomics; glucosinolates; herbivores; leaves; linkage groups; metabolites; metabolomics; microsatellite repeats; quantitative trait loci; saponins; transcriptome
- ... Combined genomics and metabolomics approaches were used to unravel molecular mechanisms behind interactions between winter cress (Barbarea vulgaris) and flea beetle (Phyllotreta nemorum). B. vulgaris comprises two morphologically, biochemically and cytologically deviating types, which differ in flea beetle resistance, saponin and glucosinolate profiles, as well as leaf pubescence. An F2 population ...