Jump to Main Content
- Torres-Ossandón, María José, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of food microbiology 2019 v.289 pp. 7-16
- Botrytis cinerea; Vasconcellea pubescens; Weibull statistics; adhesion; agricultural industry; antifungal properties; cell growth; cell walls; conidia; disease control; fruits; germ tube; germination; growth retardation; hypersensitivity; inhibitory concentration 50; latex; mycelium; proteolysis; vegetables
- ... The aim of this study was to determine the antifungal activity of the proteolytic fraction P1G10 from Vasconcellea cundinamarcencis (ex-Carica candamarcensis) against Botrytis cinerea, the causative agent of pre- and postharvest damaging disease in fruit and vegetables. The survival of B. cinerea at different concentrations of P1G10 showed that 1 mg/mL inhibited 50% of mycelium growth after 72 h i ...
- Torres-Ossandón, Maria José, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2014 v.58 no.2 pp. 519-526
- Physalis peruviana; antioxidant activity; chemical composition; color; gooseberries; high pressure treatment; molds (fungi); phenolic acids; pulp; storage time; yeasts
- ... The aim of this study was to evaluate the effects of high hydrostatic pressure (HHP) at 300, 400 and 500 MPa/1, 3 and 5 min on nutritional and antioxidant properties of Cape gooseberry pulp after immediate application and after 60 days of storage. Proximal analysis, color, phenolic acids content and antioxidant capacity were determined. When analyzing the immediate effect of different treatments, ...