Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: tommy?
- Tremblay, Tammy-Lynn, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11409-11416
- amino acids; cell lines; derivatization; epitopes; hydrophobicity; ionization; liquid chromatography; major histocompatibility complex; neoplasms; patients; peptides; tandem mass spectrometry; therapeutics; vaccines
- ... Neoantigen-based therapeutic vaccines have a high potential impact on tumor eradication and patient survival. Mass spectrometry (MS)-based immunopeptidomics has the capacity to identify tumor-associated epitopes and pinpoint mutation-bearing major histocompatibility complex (MHC)-binding peptides. This approach presents several challenges, including the identification of low-abundance peptides. In ...
- Tremblay, Tammy-Lynn, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of Proteome Research 2015 v.14 no.3 pp. 1376-1388
- Western blotting; breast neoplasms; erbB-2 receptor; estrogens; gene expression; gene expression regulation; hormone replacement therapy; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; messenger RNA; microarray technology; patients; progesterone receptors; prognosis; protein synthesis; proteome; relapse
- ... Triple-negative (TN) breast cancer accounts for ∼15% of breast cancers and is characterized by a high likelihood of relapse and a lack of targeted therapies. In contrast, luminal-type tumors that express the estrogen and progesterone receptors (ER+/PR+) and lack expression of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (Her2−) are treated with targeted hormonal therapy and carry a better prognosis. T ...