Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: taiki?
- Triki, Hana, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Toxicology 2019 v.416 pp. 44-53
- B-cell lymphoma; apoptosis; blood serum; catalase; drugs; enzyme activity; gentamicin; histopathology; imipenem; immunohistochemistry; interleukin-1beta; lipid peroxidation; male fertility; males; moieties; oxidative stress; rats; seminiferous tubules; sperm motility; spermatogenesis; spermatozoa; superoxide dismutase; testosterone; toxicity
- ... Imipenem is a beta-Lactam antibiotic characterized by a broad spectrum of activity. It is prescribed to treat severe infections. Our goal is to investigate toxicity induced in male rat reproductive systems following exposure to this drug (15, 50 or 100 mg/kg) compared to gentamicin (50 mg/kg) treatment.Effects of imipenem on reproductive organ weights, histoarchitecture, sperm parameters, and oxid ...
- Triki, Hana, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Life sciences 2019 v.231 pp. 116543
- biomarkers; breast neoplasms; death; humans; immunohistochemistry; ligands; multivariate analysis; natural killer cells; patients; prognosis; therapeutics
- ... CD155 is a ligand of the NK activating receptor DNAM-1, it has been described in a variety of human malignancies, but its expression in breast cancer remains unclear and poorly studied.CD155 expression and NK cells infiltration were investigated in 158 patients with breast cancer by immunohistochemistry (IHC). Statistical analyses were performed to evaluate correlations of CD155 expression with cl ...