Jump to Main Content
- Trinidad-Santos, Antonio, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Scientia horticulturae 2018 v.234 pp. 152-159
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; NPK fertilizers; Portulaca oleracea; alpha-linolenic acid; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; ascorbic acid; beta-carotene; chlorophyll; environmental factors; fertilizer application; flavonoids; functional foods; harvest date; leaves; nitrogen; phosphorus; potassium; potassium fertilizers; stearic acid; vegetables
- ... Purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.) is considered as a vegetable rich in nutraceutical compounds (fatty acids and antioxidants); however, abiotic factors like nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K) fertilization can influence the concentrations of these compounds. The objective of the study was to evaluate the effect of NPK fertilization on the nutraceutical content of purslane on two harves ...
- Trinidad Santos, Antonio, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The International journal of environmental studies 2015 v.72 no.1 pp. 24-40
- absorption; cadmium; computer software; geographic information systems; heavy metals; lead; mine tailings; spectroscopy; surface area; urban soils; weathering; Mexico
- ... Dispersion of mine tailings is the main cause of heavy metal (HM) contamination in soils in Zimapán, Mexico; however, the extent of this problem has not been assessed. Therefore, the aims of this study were to determine the degree of contamination and to assess the influence of mine tailings with different degrees of weathering on the spatial distribution of HM in soils. Soil and mine tailing samp ...