Jump to Main Content
- Troskot-Corbic, Tamara, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2017 v.607-608 pp. 1049-1055
- Acinetobacter baumannii; Technosols; antibiotic resistance; carbapenems; genes; heavy metals; hospitals; humans; hydrocarbons; industrial wastes; karsts; monitoring; multiple drug resistance; petroleum; solid wastes; virulence; Croatia
- ... In a karst pit above City of Rijeka in Croatia the hazardous industrial waste was continuously disposed from 1955 to 1990, and later it was periodically used as an illegal dump site. The surface part of a technosol at the edge of dump was analysed mineralogically, geochemically and bacteriologically. From the technosol rich in petroleum hydrocarbons and heavy metals three isolates of Acinetobacter ...
- Troskot-Čorbić, Tamara, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Quaternary international 2018 v.494 pp. 286-299
- anthropogenic activities; calcite; carbon dioxide; copper; geochemistry; hypoxia; lakes; lead; molybdenum; organic matter; pyrite; river deltas; rivers; sediments; tin; zinc; Croatia
- ... This paper investigates recent sedimentation processes and geochemistry of sedimentary organic matter (SOM) and trace elements in a unique semi-enclosed lacustrine sedimentation system in a transitional land-sea environment of the Neretva River delta. The results have shown that the influence of the Neretva River on the lake sedimentation processes is limited to short-term flood events carrying te ...