Jump to Main Content
- Tseng, K.J., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2014 v.80 pp. 550-560
- cooling; geometry; heat; temperature
- ... Microchannel is one of several high-heat-flux removal techniques being used in electronic cooling. Double-layered microchannel heat sink (DL-MCHS) with counter current flow arrangement is found not only to be able to lower the thermal resistance of the heat sink, but also decrease the maximum temperature and streamwise temperature rise on the base surface compared with single-layered microchannel ...
- Tseng, K.J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Applied energy 2014 v.134 pp. 229-238
- air; cooling; fluid mechanics; lithium batteries; models; temperature
- ... Thermal management needs to be carefully considered in the lithium-ion battery module design to guarantee the temperature of batteries in operation within a narrow optimal range. This article firstly explores the thermal performance of battery module under different cell arrangement structures, which includes: 1×24, 3×8 and 5×5 arrays rectangular arrangement, 19 cells hexagonal arrangement and 28 ...
- Tseng, K.J., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2012 v.162 pp. 151-158
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; air; carbon; carbonization; chromium; heat; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; potassium chloride; soil organic matter; temperature
- ... Surface fire could induce heat transferring into the soil, creating a carbonized environment, which may alter the chemical compositions of soil organic matters (SOM). In the study, a surface soil was carbonized at up to 600 °C with limited air to simulate soils experiencing a surface fire, and Cr(VI) removal on the carbonized soils was investigated. NMR and FTIR analyses demonstrated a remarkable ...